31 October 2009

LITTLE NOTES

"FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW MY ESSENTIAL PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T MAKE YOUR OPINION OR YOUR OWN CONCLUSION BECOME GOSSIP! CAN YOU JUST KEEP YOUR OPINION IN YOUR MIND AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP? FYI, YOU JUST MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE."
i dont know whom will i believe anymore. sometimes i think being alone is better than having noone i cant rely on. no offense guys. this situation makes me have a thought like this. just telling, you won't see the 'happy' me any longer. i'm focusing myself in schools subjects. i know whats my priority beside i cant do study while hanging around with friends bcs physically i cant. now i run out my voice. i really wish it will be back soon. i need my voice back asap.
p.s. i dont tweet for now. dk when i'll be back.

***
by the way HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

TRICK OR TREAT

2 bubbles:

Nadia Sabrina said...

shasaaa lo knp cerita dong

Shabrina said...

sapa2 dong mangkenye kl ol msn huhu