08 May 2009

recent things around

1. ok ok I've just changed my blogger template. thanks Jibe for the information to try yummylolly's blogger template. there's just one thing left, I'd like to put a picture on the header but I have no idea. about to capture my self-portrait or look back from my album or put any pictures. aah no idea here in my head. sos

and and I wanna told you these:
2. no school until next wednesday! sounds fun huh? not really for me. there's still the untouched english project waiting. c'mon guys finish it! fun thing that probably I'll get is ipa4 girls have a plan to hang out together somewhere, yay! can't wait.

3. I watched disney Beauty and The Beast again and I don't know I almost cry at the ending ha ha. I'm not kidding. weird you think? me think so.


4. wanna show me wear this ooh-la-la thing?

just watch the closing of gading fashion and food festival on may23 ;)

5. and last look what me and my friends did at class. silly silly silly

drawing and

TTS -____-"

0 bubbles: