05 May 2009

twitter and updates

while I'm not in Blogger, I'm in Twtter

click the picture to go there

Twittering is more fun then blogging.
That's what I feel recently.
But maybe I'll be back writing soon.

Quick update for today:
1. Biology test and it's hard for me
2. English TV programs project hasn't touched at all
3. I watched Wizards of Waverly Place after a long time no night TV
4. I play speed racing, one of applications on facebook, and already have pink Mercedes SLK
5. About to draw Mercedes SLK in art class
6. STILL don't know which university I want to go
7. Oh oh, on Sunday there's saman competition and my lovely danza got the big 5, hihi
8. Currently listening to Kimya Dawson's and Antsy Pants' songs
9. Lots of people got their birthday in this May
10.
Really need inspiration!!

1 bubbles:

Anonymous said...

oh i like to watch Wizards of Waverly Place. it's funny