11 October 2009

WEEKEND

HEY FELLAS! hows ur weekend uh? last week I had midterm freakin test. some of my scores unsatisfied me. okay it's most of em. i really need more time to study but first i need motivations! idk why i'm still hanging here in this sticking world wide web.

i just wanna tell you i had a grat weekend though my parents left me and my sister alone at home. i went to LA Lights Indiefest 2009 with dival. there were lots of cool bands and there was lenka! yeah, i love her. she's cute and have a nice voice and good songs. two bands before her, there was raygun. first, i didn't ever know them but i must admit that the vocalist, whose name is ray gun too, has an adoring face!


raygun

lenka

oh yesterday was also my 13th month anniversaire with hisyam. i know i'd been jerk to him these days. i frowned a lot at him. i'm really sorry bcs i realize he do try to make me happy and motivate all the time especially when i'm feeling down. lot of thanks and love for you, h :*

today, i bought face deco at gramedia and watched the secret of moonacre. idk why i bought that face deco, just grabbed it and paid. but then i did some experiment on my face.





btw, i like marie's room

SORRY FOR SOME LOW RESOLUTION PICTURES I TOOK FROM MY BB CAM

2 bubbles:

Nadia Sabrina said...

mau dong dace deco

Shabrina said...

ayo sini halloween nginep di rumah gw kita maenan face deco hihi