02 October 2009

OMG

HEY I'M TIRED ENOUGH OF ALL THIS THINGS IN MY RECENT LIFE!
THE WORST IS: IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!
dont know what else to say but this senior year seems like hell x(
paper paper paper, presentation presentation presentation, task task task,
tryout
tryout
tryout
EXAM
EXAM
EXAM
FML!
sorry if i whine a lot.
Dear God, would you give me more strength and some more patient?
Smell you later, freedom. *sigh*


**IWISHTHEABOVEPALACEISREALANDICANPLAYTHERE


currently listening to: i believe my heart - duncan james (lyrics here)
ps. i love hym, my current spirit :) :)
though i know smtimes he's sad having a girl like me, but still he believes me
and he always try to make me a better girl
i'm so sorry i ever disappointed you
thanks, h.

3 bubbles:

Nadia Sabrina said...

YOU GO 9URL

Shabrina said...

haha thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I think Senior Year of High School is Hell everywhere you go. I certainly know what you mean.