06 December 2009

GOODBYE TO MY GREATEST MAN EVER

Well, nothing lasts forever so does every humani will end up die. We don’t know how, we don’t know when. I just lost my dad. He is really such the greatest dad ever. He loves us with his own strange way (as long as I remember he never said 'i love you') but we know he has tried his best and I’m sure he remembered good in everyone’s heart. I won’t be (okay, I’ll try to be not) protracted in grief because it’s useless. You may see and think I keep calm and strong but actually I AM trying to keep calm and strong. All I can do is try to be the best kid so he, my mom and everyone will be proud of me (still thinking ‘how’). Lot of thanks to Allah SWT, You had given us him between us. And thanks to you too guys who has given your best support for me and my family. It really means everything for us who left. We love you, dad. Rest in peace :’)
DEAR ALLAH, FORGIVE MY SINS AND MY PARENTS' SINS. LOVE THEM AS THEY LOVED ME IN WHEN I WAS LITTLE.


I've been missing that warm smile already..

0 bubbles: